Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In Which I Explain Where I Have Been

You may have been wondering where I have been. Well, I've been where I usually am. I haven't been posting because I haven't been writing. It only makes sense that if I haven't been writing, I wouldn't be posting on my writing blog, right?

I talked to a few published, phamous authors and they told me to let Enchant sit for about a month, then go edit it. They said I'll be able to see it with a fresher look if I leave it alone for a while.

So December is my break month. It works since November is such a crazy writing month. I do think I'll start Delicats sometime this month, but I have no deadline so I'm not gonna worry about it.

See you soon,

Alexander

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good idea!

    I'm starting to think we should write a book together! Could be fun! LOL

    Cant wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva