I've made a list of things that everyone should now do:
- Get your social life back. If you're like me, you turned down lots of offers to do really fun stuff. Host a party and get those friends back!
- Work out. If you're like me, you sat at your writing desk eating candy all month. Let's make December NaLoAlThWeMo (National Lose All That Weight Month).
- Clean your room. If you're like me, your room is now a disaster. Go clean it.
- Do your homework. Damn it, I have an essay due tomorrow!
- If you finished a first draft, you need to go edit that piece of shit. I know my own NaNo novel needs to be rewritten like a mofo.
- Write another novel. Maybe a sequel to your NaNo project. Maybe something completely different. I have December to start a brand new project if I want. Or I can edit Enchant. But in January, I am starting Love in the Wild with Jackie.
- Prepare for next year's NaNoWriMo. I can use one of my ideas next year, and I think I already have a good idea which one it will be.
- Outline your other ideas. I'm going to do a loose outline for each of my ideas I want to write, like the outline I made for Enchant. When it becomes time to actually write one of them, I will make character profiles.
- Sleep. You deserve it.
- Go holiday shopping!
See you soon,