Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good to See You Again, Old Chap

So... NaBloWriMo... yeah, that didn't happen. And I even promised you guys! I am the worst, obviously. So here are some updates since last time we spoke:

I've been slowly writing the new middle grade book, and it's at about 1,000 words. Which, clearly, is bad. I could write a lot more, but I seem to always find other things to do first. But that will soon change because in just a few days is NaNoWriMo.

So here's what happened with last year's NaNoWriMo... I won, and the book I had written ended up at 55,000+ words. I just let it sit there for a while, and then I remembered that it COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY sucked. I don't want that to happen this year, obviously. I don't know what the problem was last year, but I am hoping that doesn't happen to my NaNo project this year.

For NaNoWriMo this year, I will not be continuing on with any of my current WIPs. That would be against the rules anyway. I've decided that on November first, I will be starting Charmed. It's going to be really fun to write. It's very light YA, and it has a leprechaun in it. Total win.

Also, I am hoping to write some sort of short story to get to you guys by Halloween. It's only going to be about 1,000 words long, and I will probably get it done this weekend. I'm also going to have to start thinking about Charmed this weekend, because all I know right now is that there is a girl who likes this guy, and a leprechaun comes in and messes things up.

Au revoir!

1 comment:

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva