Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In Which I Am Boring

I wrote today! I know what I'm doing for re-writes is going to be completely different from what I am writing now, but I figure I might as well have fun with it while I have all this freedom. Then I can attack it with a chainsaw.

Something I love about writing a witch book is that I get to read Secret Circle and claim it is for research. I LOVE those books!

Tomorrow, my choir has our first concert. If I knew any of you in real life, I would tell you to come. But since I don't, stay the hell away. We will most likely be fantastical.

I don't really know what else to write about. I'm doing well. I had a nice nap today. I got my word goal met. Life is good. Now, I'm off to go finish reading a book.

See you tomorrow,

Alyxandru

3 comments:

  1. Lol, not too much of a bore I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If I knew any of you in real life, I would tell you to come. But since I don't, stay the hell away."

    This made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva