- I am now an intern at Book Cents Literary Agency. Yay me! I'll be reading and reviewing books and manuscripts and such, and then discussing them with Christina (the literary agent), and the rest of the reviewer people. Pretty cool stuff.
- I have a new banner and blog name for this blog. Pretty cool stuff.
- I have deleted The Deceased. It wasn't really a good idea, and even though a few thousand of my words are lost forever, I can focus on writing stuff that is actually good... or can be with time. Pretty cool stuff.
- I've realized I write better and faster on weekends, in the morning, which leads me to today's advice.
- Find out when you write the most and the best, and then write as much as you can at that time. After the morning (and my five cups of coffee) start to wane, I start losing focus, making it nearly impossible for me to get anything done.
See you tomorrow,
WAIT! I almost forgot to talk about my popsicle stick addiction. Yes, you heard right. I have a popsickle stick addiction. I literally have a bag of them, and I just sit there chewing them. I have sores in my mouth, slivers in my lips, and all sorts of cuts, but I just can't stop. I've tried gum, jaw breakers, actual food, but nothing can help.