Thursday, November 10, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 10

This post will be rushed, as The Vampire Diaries is on in nine minutes.

Though I am still not caught up with NaNo, I have made a plan which will enable me to be all caught up after tomorrow night's writing session. All I have to do is write about 3.5K tomorrow, which is what I did today, and I will be at the suggested word count goal for day 11.

I wrote a lot of words today, and am really getting into the thick of the plot. Evil character is really getting some spotlight, while hero guy is being pushed back a little. I think Charmed is pretty unique, even though it's a paranormal romance. I've read enough YA to know what works and what doesn't, and to know what is overdone. I'm trying to avoid the negatives, and bring uniqueness and stuff to this book.

I am still having doubts about it daily, but I feel like this could be something, with work.

Words written today: 3381
Total word count: 14999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva