Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 23

Long story short, I had another wordless day. Here's the thing: right after school, I went shopping, and didn't get home for a few hours. I had stuff to do to get ready for Thansgiving, and I just finished that. I would stay up to write, but I took cough medicine and it is knocking me out. I'm finding it hard to stay awake just writing this.

I'm not that busy tomorrow. Thanksgiving with my family is being held at my house, and people will only be over for a few hours. I WILL WRITE tomorrow. At least 2000 words. If I don't, I'll let you guys choose a punishment I have to do and record.

Words written today: 0
Total word count: 24701
Recommended word count: 38333

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sir, I will hold you to that. Sleep well because you have a very productive day ahead of you filled with turkey, stuffing, and WORDS. ON PAPER.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva