Monday, November 28, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 28

Well, I wrote the 3333 words I needed to today, and then some. And let me tell you, it was almost as hard as writing my over 8500 words yesterday.

The thing is, I was super tired today. I felt like everything I wrote was crap, but I kept going anyway. I just can't lose. I need to just win NaNo, then make the book good. I know now that it will need lots of work, but I'm not going to give up on this one like I did with last year's NaNo.

Words written today: 3354
Total word count: 43357
Recommended word count: 46666

2 comments:

  1. After all the work that we--- I mean... that YOU--- put into this thing, there's no way this draft is going to end up in some shady drawer in a back alley in your mind or on your computer... You're going to get it there because, Duh! You WANT to! You wouldn't have caught up 20K for this thing if you didn't WANT to see this project become more than an idea!

    You're going to win this. Say it with me: Alex Bennett is going to win NaNoWriMo 2011. Feels good, right? To be certain of what's to come because you're vowing to make it so?... And you know what else Alex is going to do? He's going to revise this puppy. Agh! I'm so excited, you don't even know. You're doing so well, Sir. Even though you're tired all the time.

    Just kidding, Love,
    Deserae
    P.S. Deja vu or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32 LIVES is a transparent 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units and VST plug-ins adapter which enables you to run your favorite 32-bit-only plug-ins, such as Vanguard
    https://plug-torrent.com/lives-crack/
    https://pluginstorrents.com/lives-crack/
    https://plug-torrents.com/32-lives-crack-mac-download/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva