Sunday, November 13, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 13

Grr. I didn't write anything today. NaNo is so much harder this year than last. Somehow, I was able to write 25000 words in the first week last night, and it is now the second week of NaNo, and I am a few thousand words behind.

I did figure out that if I write 2500 words a day Monday-Friday this week, I will be caught up. So I will do that. I will do that. Even though I have a lot of stuff going on, and even though it will be hard. I have to, because I can't lose this. I can't let myself down.

Because when I win NaNo, that will inspire me. If the book isn't done by then, that will inspire me to finish it. When I finish it, that will inspire me to write something else for a month, and that will inspire me to edit my NaNo book in January. And after that, I don't know. Maybe I'll get an agent, and get published, and all that stuff. Maybe not. All I can do is work hard and cross my fingers.

Words written today: 0
Total word count: 17518

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva