Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 7

So I have good news and bad news. The bad news: I didn't write as much as I was hoping to today, and I am not caught up with NaNo. The good news: I wrote a lot of words today, and have a very easy solution to get caught up with NaNo.

I was hoping to write, like, 4000 words today, but I didn't quite, ya know, do that. I did however write several thousand, and have gotten to a place in my NaNo where I know where the story will be going. There is a lot of mysterious stuff happening in it right now, and I should have the big revelation happen either tomorrow or the next day. I'm excited for that, because that's where the book will really kick off. I don't know what exactly will happen when it kicks off quite yet, but know that it will be super fabulous.

I used the whole Write or Die technique again today, but this time I wrote in larger chunks, instead of just aiming for 100 words every time.

I wasted a lot of time today, and I don't really know why. I didn't have school, and this would be the perfect time to write, get caught up, and shoot past the word count goal. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I procrastinated all day, wasting so many hours I could have been doing productive things. Oh well, you can't change the past.

Words written today: 2461
Total word count: 9565

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva