Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 2

Good news! I'm all caught up with the suggested word count for my NaNoWriMo project, and then some! Tonight I had a hardcore writing session, and managed to write 3154 words, making the total word count on Charmed 3,423 words!

Yesterday I was freaking out that Charmed was going to be terrible, but I no longer feel that way. I mean, it's no Harry Potter or anything, but it could definitely work. I introduced some new characters today, and really love writing them. One's a love interest and so far he's a total bad boy.

Though my whole night is now gone, I now totally am on the right track for this whole NaNoWriMo thing. Last year, I had 25000 words after week one, but with everything I have going this year, I doubt that will be the case this time. I do think I have a good chance of winning NaNoWriMo, with a decent book this year, however, and that's totally okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva