Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 15

Hello everyone! Today marks the halfway mark of NaNoWriMo, so word counts should be to 25000. I know mine isn't that high, but it is pretty close. I didn't write as much as I was hoping to today, but that's okay. For the time I had, I am proud of what I accomplished.

So I got home, did some chores, and wrote a little bit. And then I had to go to a friend's house to work on an English project, and that took about two hours. I got back home, and wrote, wrote, wrote. I wrote a lot in a short amount of time, and I was surprised at how fast I was going.

So that's the story, short and sweet.

Words written today: 1890
Total word count: 20753

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva