Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 16

I accomplished things today! Hooray! I still didn't get the amount of words I was hoping to but, wow did I improve my word count.

I invented a reward system to get things done. I had about two hours to write, and for every five hundred words, I watched another part of A Very Potter Musical. It worked really well!

I think what I wrote today was probably boring pretty boring, but who knows. It seemed a bit like that to me, but I can fix that.

So no I am not at the point I'm supposed to be at, but I'm okay with that. I'm pretty sure I can catch up. So yeah.

Words written today: 2301
Total word count: 23054

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva