Saturday, November 12, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 12

I forgot to blog yesterday! Oh no! Anyway, I wrote 500-ish words yesterday, but then I went out and didn't get home until late.

So, on to today. I wrote more than 500 words, but not as many as I was hoping, and not enough to catch up. Which sucks. I am still hoping to get caught up tomorrow, but who knows what will really happen. Catching up is hard. Much harder than writing the 1667 words you should be writing everyday if you are doing NaNo.

Today, I wrote the big revelation scene, and now the story will really take a new direction. The crazy stuff can happen now, and that's going to be fun to write.

Words written yesterday & today: 2519
Total word count: 17518

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva