Friday, November 18, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 18

A day of no writing. I don't really even feel like it was a fail today. I went from school straight to the movies, and then came home. And I didn't feel like reading. I have family coming up tonight, and I will be with them all weekend, away from home and unable to write.

I should have probably sprinted to try to get ahead so I won't be way behind, but I am already way behind. I think I'm in that I-can't-do-it phase. I don't remember going through it last year, but I am this year. And it sucks. But I have things to do. For example, the day I finished reading a book last was October 30. That is no coincidence.

Words written today: 0
Total word count: 23624
Suggested word count: 30000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping me reach my dreams!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Greymouse Kind of Magic kit by Irene Alexeeva